Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: with all this

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    talk of 80s stuff I am being soppy and listening to 80s love songs....

    at the moment it's

    When I'm With You by Sheriff...i love this song..(I think it's 80s anyway LOL)

    Sara *sings* [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] woooooaaaahhh baby, I get chills when I'm with you [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Never heard of that song.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensAngel:
    Never heard of that song.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I lurve this song....I d/l it from Kaaza...although I have it on another cd somewhere but I can't be bothered to go find it LOL

    You've probably heard it just don't remember it...then again maybe you haven't [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Sara

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] I touch you once, I touch you twice, I won't let you go for at any price.... [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]


    okay my dogs are staring at me...I think I had better shut up LOL

  5. #5
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Yoda14me:
    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] I touch you once, I touch you twice, I won't let you go for at any price.... [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]


    okay my dogs are staring at me...I think I had better shut up LOL
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Is that the song from pretty in pink?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensAngel:


    Is that the song from pretty in pink?
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Got it in one. Yeppers it is.

    Now I am onto Alias and More Than Words Can Say

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] I need you now...wooaaahh...more than words can say I need you now [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member DarrensAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,540
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Yoda14me:


    Got it in one. Yeppers it is.

    Now I am onto Alias and More Than Words Can Say

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] I need you now...wooaaahh...more than words can say I need you now [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I never knew who sang it or what the title was. But the movie was/is good. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DarrensAngel:


    I never knew who sang it or what the title was. But the movie was/is good. [img]smile.gif[/img]
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    It's called If You Leave and it's by OMD

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I really liked OMD [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    I really liked OMD [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Michelle

    What other songs have they done? I don't think I know any other songs by them...I probably do just don't know it.

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Sara

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •